Gm trucks years 2014-2018 factory drive shaft hits the factory cross member until it breaks/snaps in half. Factory driveshaft's are cardboard thin ( so it don't take too many hits before they break). If you have a 4/6 (with under bed notch), 4/7 (with under bed notch) or lower you are in need of a two piece drive shaft. Also factory driveshaft's are NOT designed to handle high horse power or high speed. Going well over 100 mph will cause it to break/snap. If you are planning to install air suspension on your truck a two piece is required.
This product is for CREW CAB (4 DOORS) 2WD DRIVE SHORT BED ONLY** Will NOT work on any other model.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The two piece can handle higher horse power. Have been tested on 550 horse power trucks. **We advertise what it has actually been tested on to be honest on our marketing.
- They come complete ready to install out the box.
- New u joints, carrier bearing & yoke are included (NO CHINA PARTS).
- Professionally high speed balance for true & precise drive shaft.
- Cross member is included in the kit pre-cut for your specific year & model for a easy installation.
- Cross member allows for multiple adjustments to ensure a great installation.
- Welding and Grinding are required with this kit.
- Installs in 2-3 hours.
- Best kit in the market.
- Cross member is designed to also work on bagged trucks.
**Ships For Free To All 48 States. Hawaii & Alaska are extra**
Driveshafts are custom built to order require 3-4 days build time.
We sell and install them on numerous of trucks with different suspension setups. From stock with high horsepower setups, extreme dropped trucks, and bagged (air suspension set ups) trucks & high horse power dropped applications. We are a highly experience team that can get you the correct parts for your truck.
Notes: Please verify the correct transmission before ordering. **Pinion angle may need to be adjusted to ensure a smooth operating driveshaft with no vibrations.
If you have questions call us (832) 770-4366. We are here to help. Thank you.