Gm trucks years 2007-2013 factory drive shaft hits the factory cross member until it breaks/snaps in half. Factory driveshaft's are cardboard thin ( so it don't take too many hits before they break). If you have a 4/6 (with under bed notch), 4/7 (with under bed notch) or lower you are in need of a two piece drive shaft. Also factory driveshaft's are NOT designed to handle high horse power or high speed. Going well over 100 mph will cause it to break/snap. If you are planning to install air suspension on your truck a two piece is required.
* *For 2007 Models (this is for NEW BODY STYLE NOT CLASSIC) **
***Double Cabs will also need two piece if lower than 4/6 with under bed notch***
**THIS ONLY APPLIES TO CREW CABS (4 DOORS) NOT FOR SINGLE CABS***
******YOU DO NOT NEED A TWO PIECE DRIVE SHAFT ON A SINGLE CAB.******
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The two piece can handle higher horse power. Have been tested on 550 horse power trucks. **We advertise what it has actually been tested on to be honest on our marketing.
- They come complete ready to install out the box.
- New u joints, carrier bearing & yoke are included (NO CHINA PARTS).
- Professionally high speed balance for true & precise drive shaft.
- Cross member is pre-cut for your specific year & model for a easy installation.
- Cross member allows for multiple adjustments to ensure a great installation.
- Welding and Grinding are required with this kit.
- Installs in 2-3 hours.
- Best kit in the market.
- Cross member is designed to also work on bagged trucks.
**Ships For Free To All 48 States. Hawaii & Alaska are extra**
We sell and install them on numerous of trucks with different suspension setups. From stock with high horsepower setups, extreme dropped trucks, and bagged (air suspension set ups) trucks & high horse power dropped applications. We are a highly experience team that can get you the correct parts for your truck.
Notes: Please verify the correct transmission before ordering. **Pinion angle may need to be adjusted to ensure a smooth operating driveshaft with no vibrations.
If you have questions call or email. We are here to help. Thank you.