Best kit in the market for a coil over conversion. If your looking for a coil over kit this is your answer! Leaf springs don't allow the use of big wide wheels.Remove those boring bulky leaf springs with and get the smooth ride your truck deserves. Specifically design for the truck enthusiast thats looking to "tuck" big wide wheels. Works great with 24",26", 28", even 30" wheels! Please read full description before ordering.
Features and Benefits:
- Link brackets and main wishbone bracket come welded to make installation simple and fast.
- Wishbone and links allow use of the factory gas tank (no need to install or buy fuel cell)
- Raise Gas Tank Brackets Are Included
- Kit is truck and cab specific. NOT a universal kit you have to figure out/ or make work.
- Our kit lines up to factory lines and brackets to quickly setup and start welding in.
- Made of thick & strong 1/4" P&O steel. Higher quality than regular 1/4" steel. For long lasting durability
- Easy upgrade this kit to a air suspension buy purchasing our bracket kit.
- You can adjust the rear coil overs up to a 15" rear drop or lower adjusting the brackets. Without having to buy extra parts.
- Wishbone & Links Made of D.O.M TUBE (high strength steel)
****If running reverse lip or 24x15 wheels you may need to narrow your frame****
*For Crew Cab Models It is recommend to use our two piece drive shaft. As the factory drive shaft will break if you set the truck to be to low.
Kit Includes: Wishbone, Links, Wishbone Front Bracket, Link Axle Brackets, Coil Over brackets, Crossbar, Upper Mounts, & Bushings, Bolt Kit, Raise Gas Tank Brackets, **Coil Overs Are Sold Separately.** Kit Ships Out in Raw Steel Finish.
--->Under Bed Notch or Monster Notch is Required To Use This Kit (Sold Separately)
Under Bed Notch Recommend For 6"-9"
Monster Notch Recommend For 10"s or lower of drop.
You can use any brand coil over however using your own coil overs you will be responsible for selecting correct spring rate. If you select for Reklez to provide coil overs we will select a set of QA1 with correct spring rates.
***Allow 6-8 weeks of build time from time of purchase (not including holidays, or times we are closed) to have your item built then shipped. Tracking is provided when your kit ships not anytime before***
This is over sized and heavy kit. A flat rate of $80.00 Is charged for shipping to Lower 48 States only.