3 Link wishbone coil over kit for the newly redesigned 2019-2021 Silverado is here! Rear coil over kit gives you a smooth comfortable ride via QA1 fully adjustable coil overs. Rear height can easily be adjust via rear bolts and brackets. Can be used with factory wheels, replica wheels, or big billet wheels.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Super stronger 1.5" D.O.M Tubing used for wishbone and links
- Superior quality 1/4" metal used for all tabs/ brackets
- 2" DOM Bar end with sleeves, bushings and grease fittings are provided.
- Serviceable bushings for a long lasting squeak free operating kit
- Easy to install! (Does require cutting and welding)
- Kit works on both factory wheels, replica wheels & big billets wheels
- Can easily convert to rear bag (with purchase of bag kit upgrade) kit
- NO need to buy a fuel cell as the kit works with factory gas tank
- This is NOT a universal kit this is specific for 2019-2021 Gm Trucks
Kit Includes: Wishbone, Links, Bushings, Sleeves, Grease Fittings, Upper Coil Over Brackets, Lower Coil Over Brackets, Crossbar, Front Wishbone Mount & Axle Link Mounts with All Necessary Hardware. NOTCH & COIL OVERS SOLD SEPARATELY.
****Kit is Currently For 4 Door 2wd Models Only.****
Built Time is 6-8 weeks. Tracking number will be provided once items has shipped.
Due To The Heavy Nature Of This Kit A Flat $120.00 is Charged.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Under Bed Notch Recommended For 6"-10" Rear Drop
Monster Notch Recommended For 10" or Lower Drop
Monster Notch Used For Max Lip Wheels 12" wide with a 4" or More Backspace.
Narrowed Monster Notch Used For 12" Wide Wheels with 4" or less Backspace.
*For Crew Cab Models **Two-piece drive shaft is required.
You can use any brand coil over however using your own coil overs you will be responsible for selecting correct spring rate. If you select for Reklez to provide coil overs we will select a set of QA1 with correct spring rates.
Our kit is designed to work with factory wheels and big billet wheels up to 12" wide. Use the notch guide up top to see which notch works best with your kit.
You may use wider wheels and may need modifications to your frame. Also narrowing of your rear end may be required.