Finally All in One Kit For the 2009-2018 Ram Trucks 1500 2wd. Our Coil over kit works on both Single cabs & Crew cabs only for the 2wd models. Everything you need including notch is included in the kit. Comes with instructions for ease of installation (big plus)! Please read entire description before ordering.
Features & Benefits:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Kit Includes Notch! You Can Choose Either Regular or Narrowed No Extra Charge.
- 1/4" Thick Quality Steel Material For All Brackets
- Can easily convert to air suspension kit (buying airbag upgrade kit)
- Fully Adjustable Kit Can Lower And Raise Your Truck with Our Brackets
- Can adjust firmness and smooth with the coil overs (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Links are mounted under frame to allow for big billet wheels to be installed.
- Kit works on both factory wheels and wide billet wheels.
- Raise Gas Tank Brackets Provided Giving You More Ground Clearance
- Free Tech Support
- Completely Removes Factory Springs and Links For Better Handling & Comfort
- Colored Detailed Instructions Also Provided for Faster Install.
Kit Includes: Wishbone, Links, Wishbone Mounts & Link Brackets, Raise Gas Tank Plates, Lower & Upper Coil Over Mounts, Cross Bar, Drive Shaft Crossmember Braces, Bushings & Sleeves, Bolt Kit, & Monster Notch Are Included. Ships our in Raw Steel.
Build Time is 6-8 weeks not including times we are off or holidays. Tracking number provided when item ships. These are custom built when you order.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Regular Monster Notch Used For Max Lip Wheels 12" wide with a 4" or More Backspace. (Known As Max Lip Wheels)
Narrowed Monster Notch Used For 12" Wide Wheels with 4" or less Backspace. (Know As Reverse Lip Wheels)
Kits Does NOT Require TwoPiece Drive Shaft.
You can use any brand coil over however using your own coil overs you will be responsible for selecting correct spring rate. If you select for Reklez to provide coil overs we will select a set of QA1 with correct spring rates.
Our kit is designed to work with factory wheels and big billet wheels up to 12" wide. Use the notch guide up top to see which notch works best with your kit.
You may use wider wheels and may need modifications to your frame. Also narrowing of your rear end may be required.