Our Upper control arms completely replaces your factory STAMPED STEEL ARM/ALUMINUM. Our fully rebuildable arms correct the bad angle your factory arms have to achieve a better alignment and extend the life of your ball joints. Factory arms don't have the correct ball joint angle needed to align your truck. When installing a big lift kit or running super wide wheels and tires its best to up grade your factory control arms. Your factory balljoint may break if the lift kit installed is to high. Reklez Control Arms include super easy to install bolt on ball joints, replaceable bushings and grease fittings for quick and easy service. Also our flat plate design allow for more up and down travel without having to cut your droop. Works great with trucks that have a 3" FRONT LEVELING KIT TO A 10" SUSPENSION LIFT. These upper control arms are for trucks with factory STAMPED STEEL/ALUMINUM CONTROL ARMS.
Feature and Benefits:
- Fixes camber & Extends the life of your tires.
- Fully Rebuildable (bushings and balljoints can be replaced without having to buy a new arm.)
- Works for 24x14, 24x16, 26x14 Wide Wheels 35s ,37s and 38s Tires
- Heavy Duty Ball Joints Included. (Bolt on for quick installation & replacement.)
- Grease fitting Installed for a squeak free install.
- Can be used on any lift kit brand for both 2wd & 4x4 Gm 1500 Trucks.
- Does not bottom out like other control arms in the market. (no need to remove factory droop stop)
- Works on 3" level kit to 10" lift kit `
- Installs in 2-3 hours.
Kit Includes: Both Upper Control Arms (Black Finish is Standard), Both Ball Joints, Bushings For Both Sides, Grease Fittings, Hardware & Instructions, Sold As A Pair
These Are Replacements For Factory STAMPED STEEL/ ALUMINUM ARMS** If needing replacements for Cast Steel Arms Please Search That Option on Our Website As They Are Also Available. ** To verify which factory arms are on your truck simply check the upper control arm to the pictures provided** Pictured are Both. THESE ARMS ARE FOR STAMPED STEEL REPLACEMENT
Notes: Would require professional alignment after installation.
These are custom built and made to order. Lead time of 3 days is needed to build then ship.
**Shipping To Hawaii Or Alaska is Extra**