Bagging the rear of your 1999-2006 has just gotten easier! Get the high quality products and custom look Reklez Suspension Works is known for. Our rear air suspension kit answers all the questions you need to ask when purchasing a kit! Read the full description down below!
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-welded brackets to save installation time.
- Bracket are made of 1/4" steel (higher quality/grade than regular 1/4" steel)
- 1.5" D.O.M Tubing for wishbones and links. Stronger and better than pipe steel.
- 2" D.O.M Bar ends with grease fittings to maintain a quiet smooth working kit.
- Brand recognition with Reklez "R" Logo on brackets
- NOT a universal kit. Made specifically for your year, make, model and cab.
- Brackets line up to factory locations to make installation smooth and simple.
- Keeps your factory gas tank (no need to buy or install a fuel cell)
- Designed to be used for 24" thru 30" wheels. Up to 12" wide. (custom modification to frame may be required.)
- For guys running BIG Wheels can be used on both Max Lip and Reverse Lip wheels (frame modification may be required)
- Links flow inside the frame rails for big wheel applications.
- Rear kit works with both regular wheels and billet wheels. (no additional parts to buy if you upgrade to billet wheels later)
- The kit tucks nicely under your bed so no need for over sized notch cover.
Kit Includes: Wishbone, links, upper and lower shock mounts, shock studs, rear shocks, upper and lower bag brackets, & front and rear wishbone mounts, upper cross bar, bushings, sleeves, bolts, and lastly you get our raise gas tank brackets. **Kit Ships Out In Raw Steel Finish**
To make installation even easier combine the rear air bag kit with Reklez monster notch. Our notch has the right height, frame lines, & width to work with our air suspension kit. It also self centers to the frame to make it easier to center the rear end.
Air Bags our kit is designed to use any 2600 bag. We recommend to use Air Lift Or Slam Specialties. You will need two bags for the rear air suspension kit.
***Allow 6-8 weeks of build time from time of purchase (not including holidays, or times we are closed). Tracking is provided when your kit ships not anytime before.
Due to the heavy nature of this kit there is a flat shipping of $80.00. Lower 48 States Only.