The perfect solution for your crew cab drive line is here! Now with a Racing application option. Unlike our basic setup the racing application offers a solid high grade u joint. Made to handle high horse power and racing application. USA Parts for Best Results
Gm trucks years 2002-2007 factory drive shaft hits the factory cross member until it breaks/snaps in half. Factory driveshaft's are cardboard thin ( so it don't take many hits before they break). If you have a 4/6, 4/7 drop or lower you are in need of a two piece drive shaft Also factory driveshaft's are NOT designed to handle high horse power or high speed. Going over 100 mph will cause it to break/snap. If you are planning to install air suspension on your truck a two piece is required.
**For 2007 Models Will Only Work On Classic Models (NOT NEW BODY STYLE)**
**THIS ONLY APPLIES TO CREW CABS (4 DOORS) 2 WHEEL DRIVE
NOT FOR 4x4, ALL WHEEL DRIVE TRUCKS, SINGLE CABS,NOR EXT CABS.***
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The two piece can handle higher horse power. Have been tested on 550 horse power trucks. **We advertise what it has actually been tested on to be honest on our marketing.
- They come complete ready to install out the box.
- New u joints, carrier bearing & yoke are included (NO CHINA PARTS).
- Professionally high speed balance for true & precise drive shaft.
- Cross member is pre cut for your specific year & model for a easy installation.
- Cross member allows for multiple adjustments to ensure a great installation.
- Welding and Grinding are required with this kit.
- Installs in 2-3 hours.
- Best kit in the market.
- Cross member is designed to also work on bagged trucks.
**Ships For Free To All 48 States. Hawaii & Alaska are extra**
We sell and install them on numerous of trucks with different suspension setups. From stock with high horsepower setups, extreme dropped trucks, and bagged (air suspension set ups) trucks & high horse power dropped applications. We are a highly experience team that can get you the correct parts for your truck.
Notes: Please verify the correct transmission before ordering. **Pinion angle may need to be adjusted to ensure a smooth operating driveshaft with no vibrations.
If you have questions call us (832) 770-4366. We are here to help. Thank you.