Lay out your 2007-2013 Silverado/ Sierra flat on the ground with Reklez Rear Air Suspension Kit. Front kit is also available be sure to check that out. Bagging your truck has just gotten easier. By using factory lines, location holes, etc our kit allows you to install it faster! This kit can be used with both regular wheels and billet wheels! Also included is our raise gas tank brackets! Read entire description before ordering
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-welded brackets to save installation time.
- Bracket are made of 1/4" thick quality steel.
- 1.5" D.O.M Tubing for wishbones and links. Stronger and better than pipe steel.
- 2" D.O.M Bar ends with grease fittings to maintain a quiet smooth working kit.
- Brand recognition with Reklez "R" Logo on brackets
- NOT a universal kit. Made specifically for your year, make, model and cab.
- Brackets line up to factory locations to make installation smooth and simple.
- Keeps your factory gas tank (no need to buy or install a fuel cell)
- Designed to be used for 24" thru 30" wheels. Up to 12" wide. (custom modification to frame may be required.)
- For guys running BIG Wheels can be used on both Max Lip and Reverse Lip wheels (frame modification may be required)
- Links flow inside the frame rails for big wheel applications.
- Rear kit works with both regular wheels and billet wheels. (no additional parts to buy if you upgrade to billet wheels later)
- The kit tucks nicely under your bed so no need for over sized notch cover.
Kit Includes: Wishbone, links, upper and lower shock mounts, shock studs, rear shocks, upper and lower bag brackets, & front and rear wishbone mounts, upper cross bar, bushings, sleeves, bolts, and lastly you get our raise gas tank brackets. **Kit Ships Out In Raw Steel Finish**
Allow 6-8 Weeks of Build Time. Build Time does not include ship time. Build time does not include holidays or days the shop is closed.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Regular Monster Notch Used For Max Lip Wheels 12" wide with a 4" or More Backspace.
Narrowed Monster Notch Used For 12" Wide Wheels with 4" or less Backspace.
*For Crew Cab Models and Ext Cabs **Two-piece drive shaft is required. Single Cabs don't require two piece driveshafts.
We recommend to use 2600 bags. You can use which ever brand you prefer. Please follow manufacturer steps to setup the correct bag compressed height when installing on our kit.
Our kit is designed to work with factory wheels up to 12" wide. Use the notch guide up top to see which notch works best with your kit.
You may use wider wheels and may need modifications to your frame. Also narrowing of your rear end may be required.