Lay out your Silverado flat on the ground with Reklez Rear Air Suspension Kit. This is all the METAL PARTS you need to completely bag the rear of your truck. Front kit is also available be sure to check that out. This kit can be used with both regular wheels and billet wheels. Wide offsets are no problem however correct notch must be used. See example below. Read entire description before ordering
Feature and Benefits:
- Pre welded brackets to save installation time.
- Mounting plates install to factory location and brackets self align to prevent guess work. NOT a universal kit you have to figure out how to install.
- Keeps your factory gas tank (no need to buy or install a fuel cell).
- Designed to be used for 24" up to 30" wheels. Up to 15" wide.
- Designed for big wheels can be used on both Max Lip and Reverse Lip wheels. (for reverse lip modification to the frame is required)
- Links flow inside the frame rails for wide rims. x12" even 15" wide. (frame modification required).
- The kit tucks nicely under your bed so no need for over sized notch cover
- This is vehicle specific so parts line up and look their best on your truck.
Kit Includes: Wishbone, links, cross bar, upper and lower shock mounts, upper and lower bag brackets, & front and rear wishbone mounts, & bushings.
**Kit Ship Out in Raw Steel Finish**SEE BELOW FOR RECOMMEND PARTS**
We set our website to where we offer what we would install with our kit. For Example the bags we offer Airlift 2600 are the exact ones we would install if we would build your truck. So when you see compressors, tank, bags, accuair, etc. know that they are the correct parts for your kit. Monster Notch, Bags, Air Tank, Accuair, etc. Are all sold separately. If you would like us to provide bolts, nuts, & washers please purchase kit #BK-17.
***Allow 6-8 weeks of build time from time of purchase (not including holidays, or times we are closed). Tracking is provided when your kit ships not anytime before***
Due to the heavy nature of this kit there is a flat shipping of $80.00.