This is the kit you're looking for if you are currently running Reklez Rear Coil over kit. You will get you use the same wishbone and links. Simply remove your coil over mounts and install the airbag, shock and lower link mounts! Quick and simple kit.
Features and Benefits:
- Made of the same thick quality material as our coil over kit.
- Easy convert to bags and start tucking your wheels.
- This kit is our big wide billet wheel kit ( no extra brackets to buy)
- Can use this kit for factory style wheels and big billet wheels
- Tuck up to 28x12" wheels ( must have correct notch kit and rear end may need narrowing
- Tech Support with Purchase
- Made in the U.S.A
- Kit Does NOT include wishbone, mounts, or links as it is an up grade kit only. This is NOT a full rear kit.
Kit Includes: Upper bag mounts, lower bag mounts, upper shock mounts, lower shock mounts, rear shocks, bag spacers, and hardware kit.
Ships Free to Lower 48 States Only. Shipping To Hawaii and Alaska is Extra.
Build Time: 1 Week
This kit is designed to work on Reklez Suspension Works LLC coil over kit. We do not guarantee this kit would work with any other kit. Please verify before purchase as the kit cannot be returned.
You can use wide wheels up to 28x12 but would require the correct notch (sold separately) depending on back space of the wheels. Narrowing the rear will also be required.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Regular Monster Notch Used For Max Lip Wheels 12" wide with a 4" or More Backspace.
Narrowed Monster Notch Used For 12" Wide Wheels with 4" or less Backspace.
*For Crew Cab Models and Ext Cabs **Two-piece drive shaft is required. Single Cabs don't require two piece driveshafts.
We recommend to use 2600 bags. You can use which ever brand you prefer. Please follow manufacturer steps to setup the correct bag compressed height when installing on our kit.
Our kit is designed to work with factory wheels up to 12" wide. Use the notch guide up top to see which notch works best with your kit.
You may use wider wheels and may need modifications to your frame. Also narrowing of your rear end may be required.