Finally tuck wheels and turn! Tuk & Turn arms are for those looking to take their truck to the next level of custom. Stand out in a crowd. As seen on Youtube.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimal drop to use these arms is a 7.5" drop
- It centers your wheel in the fender.
- Narrows track width. (allowing turning even on an extreme drop)
- Fixes camber issues associated with low trucks. Require use of good quality spindles. (some brands will not work) Call to confirm brand.
- You can combine struts, spindles or both to create a lower drop.
- Control arms alone drop your truck 4"( can be a little lower)
- Bolts on to your factory mounts.
- Minimum wheel size is 22".
- Recommend wheel width is 26x9, 28x9 as still be able to turn about 95%.
- Includes 4 Moog brand ball joints ( best brand)
- Ball joints are pre-pressed and bushings install to ease installation.
- Fits all cabs. (Singles, Ext Cab, & Crew Cab)
- Installs in 3-4 hours.
Notes: Please allow 3 weeks of lead time to have your set built. These are built to order. These are designed to work on 2wd trucks only. Not for 4x4 or AWD.
You will need to have firewall, front tubs, and relocation done to be able to use these arms. As mentioned above you need a minimum 7.5" drop to use our arms no exceptions.
Wheels: We highly recommend a 9" wide wheel. You can still use on a 10" but will be very limited in turning. Wheel backspace, center bore, & offset vary from manufacturer to manufacturer we CANNOT guarantee Tuk & turn arms will work with every wheel combination.