Best kit in the market for a coil over conversion. If your looking for a coil over kit to tuck billet wheels this is your answer! Leaf springs don't allow the use of big wide wheels.Remove those boring bulky leaf springs and get the smooth ride your truck deserves. Specifically design for the truck enthusiast thats looking to "tuck" big wide wheels. Works great with 24",26", 28", even 30" wheels! Please read full description before ordering.
Features and Benefits:
- Kit is truck and cab specific. NOT a universal kit you have to figure out/ or make work.
- This is kit is for 2wd trucks ONLY. No Option for 4x4 Trucks.
- Our kit lines up to factory lines and brackets to quickly setup and start welding in.
- Made of thick & strong 1/4" steel.
- Easy upgrade this kit to air suspension by purchasing our bracket upgrade kit.
- You can adjust the rear coil overs up to a 15" rear drop without having to buy extra parts!
- Wishbone & Links Made of D.O.M TUBE (high strength steel)
- Kit comes compete with bushings, bolts, and grease fittings.
- THIS IS AN ORIGINAL REKLEZ SUSPENSION WORKS LLC. KIT. NOT AN IMITATION/ REPLICA KIT.
- Kit Includes colored copy detailed instructions for easy installation.
Kit Includes: Wishbone, Links, Wishbone Front Bracket, Link Axle Brackets, Coil Over brackets, Crossbar, Upper Mounts, & Bushings, Bolt Kit, Raise Gas Tank Brackets. **Kit Ships Out in Raw Steel Finish**
**Under Bed Notch or Monster Notch Are Required with Reklez Coil Over Kit**
Allow 4-6 weeks of build time. Build time does not including shipping time. Build time does not include holidays or days that the shop is closed.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Under Bed Notch Recommended For 6"-10" Rear Drop
Monster Notch Recommended For 10" or Lower Drop
Monster Notch Used For Max Lip Wheels 12" wide with a 4" or More Backspace.
Narrowed Monster Notch Used For 12" Wide Wheels with 4" or less Backspace.
*For Crew Cab Models **Two-piece drive shaft is required. Single Cabs and Ext Cabs don't require two piece driveshafts.
You can use any brand coil over however using your own coil overs you will be responsible for selecting correct spring rate. If you select for Reklez to provide coil overs we will select a set of QA1 with correct spring rates.
Our kit is designed to work with factory wheels and big billet wheels up to 12" wide. Use the notch guide up top to see which notch works best with your kit.
You may use wider wheels and may need modifications to your frame. Also narrowing of your rear end may be required.