Finally a simple cut and tack kit for your firewall. If you are lower than a 6" drop on 24" wheels or are planning to bag your truck. Fire wall notching is required so your wheel can turn left and right without rubbing! You can clear 26s on low profile tire with Reklez fire wall kit. Combine this kit with our Relocation Kit and the install becomes even easier!! Give the under your hood a clean, custom look.
Features and Benefits :
- Saves time by being precut pieces
- Made out of 16 gauge steel CNC cut for a clean look and smooth cuts
- Comes with template guide to speed up installation
- Prevents rubbing of tires when dropped on 24" wheels on 6" or lower drop is recommend.
- Will be needed for bagged trucks with 22" wheels or bigger
- Firewall kit works on both bagged and dropped trucks.
- Free tech support so you can finish your project the right way.
- No cutting or wires or extending wires. You will use factory wires.
- Includes Both Sides Cut To Its Own Measurement
- Template Included to guide in cutting and speed up installation
- Step by step instructions provided with the kit ( a BIG plus!)
- Free Tech Support.
**Kit requires cutting, tacking, and seam sealing** Firewall kit is easy to install when following our colored picture instructions provided in the kit.
Purchase our Firewall Shroud Kit to give your firewall a custom/ finished look. (Sold Separately)
**Free Shipping To Lower 48 States. Hawaii & Alaska Are Extra**
**Pics For Reference Only Actual Parts May Vary**